At Northside Church, we believe every believer is a missionary and a disciple-maker that seeks to multiply disciples and community groups. We want every leader within Northside to train in the same missional and multiplication principles, whether or not you experience a calling from the Lord to be sent out of Northside to plant, pastor, or to join a church planting or revitalizing team one day.
- Level One (L1) – The goal of L1 is to develop individuals in their spiritual formation, biblical knowledge, and missional living, to become a stronger disciple.
- Level Two (L2) – The purpose of L2 is to advance a disciple into missional leadership and disciple-making, while exploring a call to church planting as a planter or team member.
- Level Three (L3) – The design of L3 is to help potential church planters prepare for assessment and to explore methods and models of church planting.
- Training runs from September to May.
- Online-based training that will guide individuals through approx. 2 hours of weekly homework.
- 1 Large Group meeting quarterly, at 6am on the Northside campus.
- 2 Small Group meetings per month with trained coaches to foster growth & accountability.
- Men & Women utilize the same training program but will meet separately for group meetings.
Qualifications & Expectations:
- Humble, teachable, eager for molding, transformation and equipping.
- L1 – Northside Member, Giving consistently, Apprenticing or Leading in a community group (Men or Women)
- L2 – Northside Member, Giving consistently, Leading in a community group (Men or Women)
- L3 – Northside Servant Leader, Leading a community group, Seeking pastoral leadership (Men)
What Pipeline is NOT:
- A Bible Study
- Deep Theological Training: While we will touch on basic theology at times, other options are available through Northside for those that seek further theological training.
- A Men’s or Women’s Ministry Group: While participants will be connecting with one another through the training journey, this is more than relational connection event.
How to Get Started:
- Fill out Northside Application below.
- Once accepted, you will be invited to register for training and complete an online assessment to help determine training level.
- Once the training level is determined, training content and coach will be assigned.